Saturday, October 24, 2009

Marine Corp

Pat and I will be attempting our 3rd marathon tomorrow. Not to jinx it, but looks like the rain will get out of the way today and we'll have sun and about 50-60 degrees tomorrow.  Fingers are crossed! It's the Marine Corp Marathon in DC. I am excited to see the sites and I hope I can manage. For my knee's sake, this is my last marathon (though I would do a Half). My high school friend Nathalie is running too!  We are looking forward to a Carb Load dinner with Nathalie and her husband Yakov tonight. =) After the New York marathon ~ November 2008

After the San Diego Marathon ~ June 2008


Also, congrats to my friend Sarah for completing the Chicago marathon a couple weeks ago.  And good luck to my friend Andrea who will be guiding a visually impaired athlete in New York next weekend (as long as her foot is ok).  I have lots of amazing and crazy athletic friends!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment