Friday, June 25, 2010

Cafe Wha

My college friends Kate and Scott were visiting New York last night for a short trip, before heading to Boston for a wedding.  These two lived in Hyde Park, NY for a year or two post college, and then lived in New York City for a couple years, though they've now been in Chicago for the past two years.  I sure miss having them in the city!! 
One of Kate's favorite things to do in NYC is see the house band play at Cafe Wha.  I'd seen this band on a couple river cruises, but never actually at Cafe Wha.  They always play great hits of the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
They rotate who is the singer and they're all fabulous!
I think this guy was a nice new addition:
Great seeing you two!  We definitely need to make it to Chicago soon.
xoxo

PS I've taken the 12:45 am train home too often lately.  Here's to avoiding that for a while.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment