Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Eats

We had a fabulous weekend sticking close to home. Pat and I also ate very well. Saturday night Pat grilled some thick pork chops on his Big Green Egg and I made some homemade applesauce.

YUMMY
 Sunday morning I made my first latte with my new little IMUSA stovetop espresso maker.  It was pretty simple and tasted good.
 Sunday night we grilled some beef tenderloin and veggies, and also had baked potatoes. (pineapple is the best addition to the veggies!)
Leftover steak and applesauce tonight. :)
What kind of good eats have you had lately?

2 comments:

  1. holy crap! I must have your recipe for homemade apple sauce. How incredibly timely! I have more apples than I know what to do with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No real recipe on the applesauce, I kind of just eyeball it. Cover the peeled and sliced apples in water, sprinkle on cinnamon (maybe 1 tablespoon?) and sugar (maybe 1/2 cup?) bring to boil and then let simmer on low for 30-45 minutes.

    ReplyDelete