Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday's Sugar Cookies

Pat and I had good intentions today - we woke up early to renew our licenses.  When we arrived the line was so long that about 40 people were waiting outside.  After waiting several minutes in 25 degree weather with no progress, we surrendered to Starbuck's.  There is always next weekend for that.  Pat had some good study time today while I caught up on DVR (Project Runway and Survivor).

Time for cookies!
I wanted to go with a tropical theme for the Margaritaville party tonight, but evidently it's hard to find cookie cutters in shapes other than Christmas trees, stars, or hearts.  So I decided to just stick with Valentine's Day.
I normally don't like cleaning dirty dishes, but these are ok with me.  Yummy! :)
 
Clearly I have plenty of room for improvement in decorating.
But taste is what counts in my book and they pass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment