Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Screwed

No, no I don't feel like that.  I am feeling good.  I slept in a little bit and had a nice morning of yogurt and granola and Dancing with the Stars on DVR.  I took off for a run early this afternoon and during the final stretch I felt a sharp pain in my toe as I was crossing a little street.  After the recent storms there has been lots of debris on the ground and I thought maybe an acorn got stuck on my shoe and made it feel funny.  Since I was finishing up my run I had picked up the pace and must have stepped down with a lot of force. 

Ouch.

I pulled my shoe off and tried to pull it out.  Using the handy "left lucy, righty tighty" I got it out okay and slowly made my way walking.  I'll spare you the bloody sock picture, but here is the culprit.
I put the screw back in so you can see what it looked like.
My big toe has been cleaned with alcohol wipes and I am fine, really thank goodness it didn't happen to a little doggy!

Now I want to share a couple goodies my work bud Carrie gave me:
Glue dots, pretty pen, and very cool packing tape.
I promise to get crafty soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment