Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recent Happenings

1.  We always seem to tackle a project when Paul and Kate are in town - this time it was a much needed Mulch job.  We started thinking it was a 6 bag job, but ended up using 18 bags I think.

Before

 During

After
2.  My Aunt Ann (yes, I actually have three Aunt Ann(e)s.  Lucky us!) and Uncle Jack got Pat this hat.  Pat's hair has started to fall out, but it's not all gone yet.  Either way, this hat is mighty funny.  And it's actually gotten several wears.
Charlie did not want to wear it for a photo. :) 

 3.  Last Friday we had a hail storm. 

 4.  My little herb garden is a growin'.  It's got basil, cilantro, and parsley.
5.  And the bad news is last.  A couple weeks ago (the day before Pat's hospital stay) my Dad's older brother, my Uncle Lawson passed away.  Here is an online obituary.  That was a terrible, terrible week.  The previous weekend I was able to see my Uncle Lawson and Aunt Anne's kids who I rarely have the chance to see (they live in Florida and Georgia) - my cousins Allison and Robert.  Here is Allison's adorable daughter Cameryn with Charlie.  And unfortunately I didn't seem to get any pictures of Robert's son Zack, who is equally adorable.
 Here we were happily thinking Lawson was improving.
Allison and Cameryn 


Here is a photo cousin Zack emailed from that night:

No comments:

Post a Comment