Monday, December 13, 2010

Cookie Party

My book club had it's Third Annual Cookie Decorating Party yesterday. (second annual pictures here)  Needless to say, this is my favorite book club gathering of the year! Devon and Elizabeth made up all the sugar cookies in advance and Devon had tons of frosting and little sprinkles, really everything you could possibly need.  I know I am "eating for two" but I had my fair share of cookies and then easily doubled that...oh well, on to the pictures!

Do you see that gingerbread man on the top right?  Isn't it a shame when your cookie breaks and you have to eat it??

Simone

Erin

I think this is one Andrea was working on:

Some of mine...I have clearly learned nothing in 3 years of doing this...but it's still fun!

Devon, Simone, Sarah, Elizabeth, Erin, Lacie, and Andrea

 And some more of mine...


Simone, Sarah, Elizabeth

Lacie and me

Ginny, sorry that the weather kept you away - we missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment