Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day!

The snow started early yesterday afternoon and just kept on coming!  I was thrilled to receive an email from my supervisor last night saying to use my best judgement about going to work this morning.  Can you guess what I decided?  I'm at home.  Pat did have to commute and it took him over two hours.  The buses aren't running and the trains are on a reduced schedule. 

I haven't ventured outside because I'm too afraid of slipping and falling.  Oh, it's trash day - do you see the old carpet rolled up?  That's nursery progress!  Normally we don't even fill up one trash can in a week, promise.

Kate

Sure looks pretty outside. 

Now I'm going to go cuddle up with a heating pad for my leg (terrible calf cramp in the middle of the night, OUCH)  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment