Monday, August 15, 2011

Kate's Birthday

Going back to our first weekend in Nashville...
My great friend Kate turned 30 and she flew back home to TN from San Francisco to celebrate.  Along with her most generous parents, she rented a private room at an awesome little restaurant, 1808 Grille at the Hutton Hotel.  Her boyfriend Paul flew in town too and it was my first time to meet him.  Hanging out with old friends was a perfect way to spend my first weekend back in Nashville!  Here are all the pictures:
The five couples...
 John and Claire, Keith and Nathalie, Paul and Kate, Suzanne and Pat, Lanier and Bryan.
 The birthday girl and her younger man.  ;-)
 Very posh!  Hanging around during a little cocktail hour.

 Kate and her little brother Benjamin.
 Her parents made a nice champagne toast.
 Kate and Paul (also the names of my In-Laws!)
 Keith and Nathalie
 Kate's collection of 5 different drinks...
 Lanier and Bryan
 Some good table talk.
 Delicious food!

Red Velvet Birthday Cake 
Some of the table wine was this awesome unoaked Chardonnay.  I took one of the ceramic bottles home with me. :o)
 Girl shots!
 Suz, Claire, Kate, Lanier, Nathalie
 The "I'm Super Excited" Looks


 in Hotel lobby...

Then the 30 year old Kate got turned away from a nearby bar cause her license was expired. Ha!  What a fun night.  Love these ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I love our super excited series! xoxo ladies and happy b-day kate-r

    ReplyDelete