Monday, November 8, 2010

Cold Monday

I have to say that for a cold Monday things are looking up.  I had a couple pregnancy friendly sushi rolls for lunch today - mmm mmm!  And I got my car back tonight - turns out the battery was not holding the charge so Lexi now has a brand new battery.  She's good as new! 

 Winnie was especially cute tonight.
See what I mean? :o)
And I found time for a little scrapbooking.  Hard to keep up with all these weddings!
I couldn't decide if I should do a double page spread, but I squeezed onto the one page:
Pages aren't 100% done but pretty close. 
And yes, I always like to take a Cake picture.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of being pregnant we need to see your cute belly! Do you keep all the wedding layouts together? I bet they are going to be a kick to look at in 20 years since wedding styles seem to change faster than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I promise another belly picture next week (been doing them on the 19th each month).
    I actually keep all my scrapbook pages in chronological order...but that is an interesting idea to just have a book or two of pure weddings...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete