Thursday, November 18, 2010

Puzzle

I did it! I have successfully completed my goal of finishing this puzzle before Thanksgiving. :-P
The quantity of blue is what held me up - the back of the puzzle was blue too!
 Just about the only easy part was this little fence and the cruise ship.
Let's see...I realize I've been bad about posting over the last week.  What else can I tell you?
I'm 25 weeks along and we had another Dr. appointment this week, including a glucose screening test (for gestational diabetes - I think I would have been notified by now if I needed additional tests, phew!)

This book was recommended to me by a coworker.  It has been so handy during the registry process.  (tips from family and friends have been very helpful too)  We've pretty much picked out all the big stuff now and most of the little stuff.  Saturday we selected our stroller, infant car seat carrier, and regular car seat.  Crazy how much stuff our little guy will need.  With just a few months away I am getting so excited!!

Next week is going to be a great week, so have a happy Thanksgiving in case I don't post until after then.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment