Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Happenings

  • I've definitely started to feel the little guy move around and kick a bit. 
  • We have leftover Halloween candy. :o)
  • We bought a crib and dresser/changing table (BIG thanks to my parents and my In Laws!)
  • We've been working on our baby registry at Babies r Us and Target.
  • I love rocking my maternity jeans from Target. 
  • I also got myself this Belly Band thing that allows you to wear pants that no longer fit by undoing the button.  Ok who am I kidding, the zipper too.
  • Only 3 weeks until TENNESSEE!


Some weeks I have nothing planned after work, but sometimes I do...
  1. Last night I treated myself to a pre natal massage (my first!) with hot stones at Element...SO NICE!  All thanks to my work friend Lisa for bringing a "Hot on Yelp" half price discount to my attention. 
  2. Tonight, Pat and I are heading to a CMA Songwriter Series concert at Joe's Pub with Eric Church.
  3. Tomorrow night, Laurisa and I have $20 Hiptix to see Mrs. Warren's Profession, a George Bernard Shaw play.
FUN!
PS Speaking of shows, Simone and I saw Brief Encounter a few weeks ago at Studio 54 and it was a great musical.  Very well done.

1 comment: