Saturday, May 21, 2011

Greer is here!!

My sweet niece was born early on May 7th (just one day after her due date and in time for Mother's Day) and weighed in at 7 pounds and 6 ounces. Maura actually managed to go home from the hospital the next day and we were able to meet GREER that night. It sure made me realize how much Charlie has grown because she seemed so little and light to hold.  I also realized how much Pat and I have learned in these last months...I felt so confident picking her up. 



How adorable is she!?
It was great to see Maura and Mike with their little girl and I can't wait to see the three of them again soon.  Charlie is so lucky to have this little gal as his first cousin.  I love that Paul and Kate gained a grandson and a grandaughter in just a couple months too! 
XOXO

*Because we hit the road for TN around 5 AM the morning after meeting Greer, I never got to post these pictures until now.  As promised, more blog posts coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment