Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meeting Relatives

There were several people Charlie needed to meet in Nashville!  Some of the best blog readers needed to meet him ASAP.  We stopped over at Sarah and Matthew's new house so they could meet him, mostly so Pat and I could ooh and aah at their gorgeous home.
My cousin Sarah (trying to claim the title of Aunt Sarah...we'll give it to her I guess) :o)

 Talk about a beautiful home!  They hosted a cookout there several days later, so expect more on that in a day or so.

My Aunt Carole and Uncle Robert dropped by my parent's house that night to meet him.



Of course there are more people for CQ to meet...coming up soon!  And there were still lots of people he was unable to meet this time around.  Trips to Nashville always end up being pretty busy and flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment