Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Alyssa's Bachelorette

Saturday was a pretty big day for us.  Pat took the CFA - Level 3 which he has been studying for intensely for months.  And I went to Alyssa's bachelorette party.  Since Pat's test was an all day thing, Maura and Greer kindly came out in the afternoon to watch Charlie once I left and before Pat got home.  

There were 11 of us girls for our big night out. We met in Manasquan (down on the Jersey Shore) and hung out there before our driver picked us up to take us to a restaurant in Long Branch.

There are only 10 of us in this picture because Anne drove back from her college reunion in Delaware to meet us at the restaurant. :)
 Me, Candi, Dia, and Alyssa's cousin Summer
 The beautiful bachelorette all decked out:
 We had a delicious meal along the beach - I had some crab cakes.
Dia, Anne, Candi
 Then we walked down the boardwalk to this club called Avenue (also the location of my friend Jon and Nicole's wedding reception last September!)
 It's a rooftop bar and we had a table outside - it got kind of chilly and windy but it was beautiful.
 Jaimie and Candi
 Candi and me
Figuring out the small fortune we spent on bottle service (i guess that is how bachelor/bachelorette parties go)

 We had some big fun dancing. 
Candi, Carissa, Leanne
And another little gal didn't miss the party altogether - sweet Peanut hung out with us for a breakfast of bagels and coffee the next morning.
I had been worried that I wouldn't be able to stay awake until 3 AM but I made it just fine.  Such a fun night!!  I'm so glad Alyssa had fun.  We sure are looking forward to the wedding in just a little over a month.

Thanks to Pat for letting me hit the sack early on Sunday night. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. so fun! thanks for posting :) but what is wrong with "warren's" legs in the group shot!! He looks like he has gigantic feet! I guess I should have held him up higher lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Alyssa's Bachelorette was so fun and filled with so much laughter. At some destination wedding venues my sister is also getting married. She is busy planning the wedding as it is on a short notice so I need to arrange her bachelorette bash and would love to use many of these ideas from your post.

    ReplyDelete