Thursday, July 7, 2011

The 4th with Fam

A lot has happened over the past week. I had my last day at work, we drove up to Cape Cod, we went to my friend Lindsey's wedding in Newport, Rhode Island, returned to Cape Cod, had some beach/lake time, had family photos taken, and we had some quality family time.

Charlie and cousin Mark
 Cousin Liam - having a blast with the dirt pile!
 Mike put up a badminton net in the backyard too.

Cousin Brian and his 3 month old Miles

 Out for a walk... road ended at a nice little pond.
 Paul
 Cousin Liz holding her nephew Miles, Pat and CQ

Cousin Liz's daughter Molly (2 months) and Charlie
 Greer at 2 months....did I mention there were lots of babies there?!

 Me and CQ, both of us in blue jeans and blue and white striped shirts. :)
More pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. heh. I really like that last one. He has so much personality!

    ReplyDelete