Monday, July 19, 2010

Anniversary Time!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my cousin Sarah and her wonderful husband Matthew! They were married in Nashville at Congregation Micah and had an amazing reception at the Schermerhorn. (too bad for those summer brides this year that planned it there, the Nashville flood in May has certainly affected lots of fancy weddings) The night was so much that we even moved the party to the Wildhorse Saloon afterwards.

Sarah is so beautiful! Emma made this lovely bouquet for the rehearsal.

Super T! I didn't want this reception to be over. So fun!
~
And just 2 days ago, my parents celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary!! Wow!  Boy am I thankful for that one. :)  Here are my sweet parents having a blast at Sarah and Matthew's reception:
Love you so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment