Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lacie and Neil's Wedding

Their wedding weekend in Nashville was such a blast and so memorable.  It started off with a ladies luncheon out in Brentwood at The Puffy Muffin.  We were all instructed to wear a favorite hat.  Elizabeth pulled off the look splendidly. 
Ladies who lunch love chicken salad, right? mmm
Elizabeth gifted Lacie with a fertility statue that she picked up in Africa.  ("Fertile Fran")
The cake had little charms baked in, with strings attached. 
Each of the bridesmaids selected one to pull out, and depending on what it was, the charm gave us insight to their upcoming year.  Very cute.
Lacie looked so stylish and adorable.  Ready for the big day, I'd say!
Lacie's cousins, Natalie and Hana - 2 of my great swimming friends from when I was about 8 years old.  Blast from the past! :)
Group shot:
It was so nice to be included in that lovely luncheon which was put on by Lacie's Aunt Cindi.

And now for the main event...
Such a nice setting - up above the crowds on Broadway, downtown Nashville. 
I didn't get any good shots of the ceremony, but here are some fun ones from the reception.
There was a concert down on the riverfront - Julianne Hough and Trace Adkins.
We had the best viewing for the fireworks display!
Thumbs Up all around to this 4th of July wedding!

4 comments:

  1. I love the fireworks photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful evening!
    Love your wedding dress, Lacie, and your red dress, Suz!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz, I loooove these photos! You're such a good picture-taker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Thank goodness, because I didn't even break out the camera! BTW, Suzanne...had no idea about the blog....I will linky-linky when I get home. We're www.bergsintheburbs.com

    ReplyDelete