Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sonogram

Just a quick little update since we had a sonogram tonight.  This was our first sonogram since we found out we are having a boy (at around 17 weeks) and we're 37 weeks tomorrow.  All is looking good and Charlie is head down.  He's got some cute chubby cheeks from the looks of it!
The sonogram appointment was at our delivery hospital, but we're back to our normal doctor tomorrow morning.  Lot of appointments....I sure wonder when we'll be back to the hospital - any guesses???
Anyone want to guess weight and/or length?  Leave a comment.

YAY for being full term!

5 comments:

  1. 37 weeks tomorrow?! Yikes, that milestone came quickly. I have a feeling you'll be early - maybe February 22?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing March 7th :) 7lbs, 20 inches. Can't wait to see pictures of the chubby cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to throw my hat in the ring for February 25 (his dear Aunt Say-Say's big day). 7.5 lber coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! I'm thinking 7 lbs 3 ounces. And March 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to guess 25 lbs!!!!!!!!!! And March 6th as the delivery date..

    ReplyDelete