Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend and Childbirth Class

Friday felt like (and was) an extra long day at work since it was moving day - we're moving from Wall St. to a larger and better space nearby. That night pizza and a movie (127 Hours... wow, talk about a survival story!) was just right. Saturday was a go, go, go day. We learned a lot in our 10AM to 6PM childbirth and labor class and I feel a little more prepared and educated.   Funny how my belly gets in the way of pictures.  ;-)

After the class, we hustled home to change and head to a wedding reception (we missed the ceremony during the day).  It was a lovely evening at a beautiful place, Westmount Country Club.

Today was much more relaxing - made some cinnamon rolls, got a little TV time in, took a nap, I did some scrapbooking while Pat studied, we took a walk, and I hit up the gym (briefly) and the grocery. 
I did the below pages a couple weeks ago but don't think I took pictures. (remember you can click on them to view larger)
I tried my best to embellish this page, and used a little ribbon from The Ribbon Jar.

It's chili night!  :o) We love to make a big pot at the end of the weekend and have a yummy and fast meal to reheat after work for the next few nights.
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw 127 hours! It was super intense and definitely a survival story!! I hope you're doing well and I love that your belly got made an appearance in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at Color Chic for giveaway... Made me realize my Linky wasn't working! It is now! Thanks for using Ribbon from Ribbon Jar... and yes baby bellies are the best!

    ReplyDelete