Friday, April 15, 2011

Carry On

I got out a baby carrier the other day and Pat briefly tested it out.  I wanted to give it a try myself today.  It's quite comfortable and Charlie seems very happy in it.  I think I need a little assistance getting the straps just right, but it works for now.
After just moments in the carrier, CQ was sound asleep.  I even unloaded the dishwasher and he didn't notice any of the clinking plates...so this contraption really does let me "carry on" with my day, with my little buddy right there with me helping out.  He's actually still in the carrier as I type this.

And look at those adorable neck rolls?  :o)
TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm looking at babywearing gear right now... What brand is that? Looks like a really nice carrier (with adequate head support).

    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Infantino. I got it as a shower gift (so I then removed the baby bjorn one I had registered for). I don't have anything to compare this one to, but it seems pretty good. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete