Thursday, November 3, 2011

Belmont Buddy

When I got my Masters in Teaching at Belmont University, I made a handful of girlfriends.  It had been almost 6 years since I saw her, but my friend Katie and I got together yesterday out in Cool Springs, just south of Nashville.  It's a good halfway meeting point for us, so we met for lunch and playtime.  She has two kids (3 years and 17 months) so Charlie enjoyed meeting them. I didn't get any pictures of me and my friend, but here are some of the kiddos.  I think we'll get together again soon too.
 Charlie was very good in his highchair when I ate my lunch.






After we said our goodbyes, Charlie and I weren't ready to go home yet, so we explored a little walking trail.


A beautiful and fun day.  It's raining pretty hard now, so I'm glad we got to have this fun outdoor time yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment