Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend

Sorry that I went a whole week without a post.  I'll try to make it up to ya~

E had Friday off for Veteran's Day so she came over to hang out.  Here she is with my latest puzzle (maybe more on that later). 
Then we headed out to check out the massive Gaslamp Antique store just to look around (amazingly, no purchases).  Then we met up with Mark for lunch, and yes, we took Charlie to a bar.  Well, there is no smoking there and they have great food, so I definitely enjoyed my first visit to the Melrose.  That night we had my cousin Sam and his wife Lorena over for a chili dinner.  I didn't get any pictures of them but Lorena picked up my camera and got some of Charlie.  They love their little "Chawie" for sure! 




Saturday night we went to dinner with E and Mark.  Here are the boys before heading out.


And here are some pictures of Charlie on Sunday.  He pulled himself up to look out the window! 







I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment