Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crib Standing

I hardly got any sleep last night.  I was so worried every time I heard the slightest noise that it was going to be Charlie falling out of his crib.  You see yesterday afternoon I found CQ proud as can be standing tall in his crib.  It was exciting that he was able to pull himself up like that, but a little scary.  Pat was at Vandy pretty late so I let Charlie fall asleep in my arms at bedtime (normally we let him fuss in his crib for 10 or so minutes if needed).  This morning before Pat left for campus we lowered the mattress so that there is no longer a falling danger.

 Here he is looking over the edge, just what I was afraid of...
We can still lower the crib mattress one more time, so we'll see when we need to do that.  Wild to think that he's almost 9 months, then it will be 10, then a year, then a year and a half....EEEEK!!
He can be so silly and happy or so serious.   
 He's had some fussy moments the past couple days since he's working on his third and fourth teeth.
 Love him so!!
I'll post some recent videos tomorrow. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been sleeping well. However, these must be the most adorable pics of CQ!!! You've got one beautiful family, Suz! Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete