Monday, December 12, 2011

Rachel and Titans

In order to make up for not seeing her for a couple months, I managed to see my cousin Rachel three different times in less than a week.  1.  Book club on Tuesday night. 2. She brought sandwiches for us while I waited to meet E's washer repair guy on Friday.  3.  E and Mark got me and Rachie tickets to the Titans vs Saints game yesterday.

Cuzzies: Rachel, E, Suz

And Amelie, Sean, Bridgit, and Andrea:
It was a chilly but beautiful day and we had a very successful tailgate.  Amelie made jambalaya (we were playing the Saints after all), and we drank mimosas, screwdrivers, and Sean's home brew.
Mom and Dad had a fun day with Charlie as Pat was prepping for finals ~ two of them are today.  I know he is looking forward to a well-deserved break.

Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment