Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Holiday

Sorry for my week long absence.  It wasn't for lack of content, rather it was the opposite.  Hard to know where to begin...


The Wednesday before Thanksgiving we took Paul and Kate to the nearby Radnor Lake for a short hike.






 Can you see the deer?










That afternoon we cleaned ourselves up to head over to my parent's house for the start of Thanksgiving fun. 

Family members arrived from California, Florida, and Alabama.  Thanksgiving has always been a big get together for my Dad's side of the family and is sometimes the only time a year I get to see these wonderful people.

Charlie got to meet lots of relatives!  Him and my cousin Randolph
Randolph's son Henry was great with Charlie.




 Randolph and his Dad, my Uncle Peter


There was a great kid showing this year! 
Henry, Rachael, Kate, Libby, and Alexander


My second cousin Rachael, in from California.
As much as I want to call these Gameboys, I think they are called DS players...wow, that had their attention!
Rachael and my Uncle John
Aunt Patty and her first grandchild, cousin Melissa
Charlie wanted Frannie's yarn :)

Are you thinking, that looks like a nice family Thanksgiving?  Well, it sure was! But that was only Wednesday so let's continue on with the rest of the holiday tomorrow.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment