Monday, February 20, 2012

Nashville Zoo

E's college friend Sarah flew into town for the weekend and their friend Jessica drove up from Huntsville, AL to visit. Jessica has two little ones, so they decided to go to the zoo Saturday afternoon. Charlie and I joined them (and we even signed up for membership since it's only about 10 minutes from our house - they even gave me an educator discount, nice!).
Kenyon College - E, Sarah, Jessica (and Jessica's husband Mike and their son Joshua.  Their daughter Kate was in a stroller that didn't make the picture)

The sister self portrait: 


The zoo closed at 4pm that day, so we went through everything pretty quickly, but I really couldn't get enough of the flamingos.  They were just so close! 


Maybe too close...watch your fingers CQ! 
Cute little meerkat.  I'm looking forward to our membership and hope to get back to the zoo again soon.
And I don't want to leave out our favorite animal - Winnie (I had to say favorite in case she ever reads this...)  Yesterday morning I looked over to see these two gazing out the window together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment