Sunday, February 19, 2012

Some Good Stuff

Charlie has finally embraced a sippy cup.  He's still much better with a bottle though. 
Pat and I actually got each other gifts for Valentine's Day this year...I got a new purple laptop!
And I framed Pat's Charter.
The other week I took Charlie to McKay's Used Books and got several cheap and new looking books for him and a couple books for me.  My book club just finished reading The Wave and we decided to go with a classic for next month, Steinbeck's East of Eden

Still no walking for Charlie but he sometimes stands on his own and he loves to push his train or a laundry basket.
The other Friday we had two play dates.  I went out to my friend Michal's for us to hang out with her two sons, and that afternoon we went to a little birthday party at one of my neighborhood Mom friend's house.
Her little nugget Liam. 
And his older brother, the birthday boy, 2 year old Graydon.

Pat is not feeling great, but he is feeling ok.  We did come home from the hospital on Thursday afternoon and were back at the clinic less than 24 hours later for his infusion.  They wanted to keep things on schedule if possible and we're glad we could stick to that.

It's snowing in Nashville today, but yesterday we were walking around outside at the zoo!  Hopefully I'll post pictures of that soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment