Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Book Off



Almost 2 years ago I discovered a gem. 1 block from my office is a fabulous used book store. Book Off is 3 floors of used books, CDs, and DVDs. While the majority of their items are Japanese, they still have a great English selection. I only go there for books, so my first stop is the $1 book wall. Yes, cheaper than a cup of coffee! Last Friday I stopped in for a few minutes and found Daughter of Fortune (1 buck) and The White Queen (it's a new book so I splurged and paid 5 bucks).


So if you live in NYC, check it out. If you visit NYC, check it out. You'll be guaranteed to have a book for the trip home. And Michelle, I think they even have one in San Diego!


Speaking of books... I just started The Thorn Birds yesterday for book club. It is supposed to be very good and I'm liking it so far.
Leave a comment with 2-3 of your favorite books!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! I'm going to try to find the one in San Diego! I could use a new book!

    ReplyDelete