Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wine & Cheese Night

Last night my friend Dia hosted a very fun wine and cheese party at her place in Hoboken. We had lots of yummy cheeses - and I was determined to remember the name of this one kind (starts with a J, any ideas?). I took a peppered goat cheese with crackers and some pepperoni slices. There was also a couple cheese fondues and one chocolate fondue! My favorite was the granny smith apples dipped in the cheese fondue. Delish! Such a fun night.

Dia, LA, Alyssa

Me & Alyssa at City Bistro having sangria before party

Alyssa & Elysa at City Bistro

After the party we took the limo to Willie McBride's. (If you take the free limo to the bar, you get in for free! I think there is normally a $10 or so cover. This makes no sense to me but I love it!) Dia works with these IU grads ~ Grace & Carly. They were in the sorority next to mine. How fun and nice to meet them.

Dia, Katie, Lauren, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment