Thursday, September 17, 2009

TV and DVR


It is kind of silly how many shows I like to watch.

It all dates back to when Pat really wanted to get a DVR. I thought it was an unnecessary expense.

Fast forward (like you can on DVR, ha ha) a year or two and everything except for 1 show on the DVR are my selections.

The new season of The Biggest Loser started this week. Can't wait to watch that. Survivor starts tonight!! And Dancing with the Stars starts next week. Then Amazing Race later this month.

I've been watching Mad Men on Netflix and just started into the second season of that. I love the clothing in this 1960s office drama. The nonstop drinking and smoking is crazy.

Other shows I recently got into: Nurse Jackie, Hung, Glee, Project Runway, Man vs. Food, 16 and Pregnant. (I know, I know)

What are your favorite shows? Any that you are embarrassed to admit?

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you suz! i can't wait for grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, american idol, private practice and brothers and sisters to come back on! oh yea and i DVR obsessed, intervention, i didnt know i was pregnant, birth day, hgtv whatever....the list is redicilous!!! its embarrassing but somehow i dont feel like i watch all that much tv really i promise! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about Glee and Biggest Loser. Like them both! I also like Melrose Place, Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl (classy TV I tell you)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't DVR dangerous? I am a TV junkie! I love anything on Bravo even though I should be ashamed to admit it!

    ReplyDelete