Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Movie Lover?


Who isn't?

I am starting out a
Blockbuster at Home 6 week FREE trial. It's longer than the normal 2 week trial. The trick is remembering to cancel or at least reduce down to the cheaper 1 movie at a time which should be plenty for me. As far as I can tell, it seems like Netflix has more titles available now. No one likes to see Short Wait or Long Wait when you put movies in your queue... But free is good and I've got a reminder in my calendar for the day before the 6 weeks is up.

As long as you've never signed up for this, go to:
https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/m/plan
You should see Got a Promotional Code towards the bottom. If I remember correctly right above that you can enter the code "groupon" which should work. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment