Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Stuff


Lately I've been hanging out at coffee shops in the city before and in between interviews.  After an interview on Tuesday, I opted to just walk around midtown and take a few pictures. 
This one's for Pat:
It's from Gallagher's on 52nd St.
Now, can you guess where this is located??  Leave a comment with your guess!
That night I met up with sweet Simone for our show.  So cute!
Then on Wednesday night I had a fun dinner with Mary Clare and Cynthea in Hoboken.
Mary Clare is newly engaged to Pat's work colleague Sean.  Exciting!
And GOOD NEWS! I got a job offer today and I have accepted it!  Suz is back to work on May 11th.  I'll be doing the same kind of thing - admin work at a private equity firm.  This time I'll be working downtown though.  Since I'll no longer be working in midtown, I'll end up taking the train instead of the bus, which is a welcomed change.  I'm excited. :)

4 comments:

  1. Suz, this is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you and hope all is going well with the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Suz - I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on the job, Suz! I'll be happy to have you back in the city, hopefully we can meet up for after-work cocktails sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete