Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recent Happenings

1. Dark Chocolate Eggs.  They are displayed in a lovely glass from Amber. (thank you again!)























2. Car inspection.  It's actually free in New Jersey.  Perhaps I am not remembering correctly, but I am pretty sure there was a fee in Tennessee.
 
3. Winnie sitting on clean laundry.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

 
4. Scrapbooking is back.  Hopefully my mistake doesn't look too bad.  I was about to write the word Margarita when I just so happened to look at Laurisa's arm.  Lucky me wrote ARM instead of ARG.  I was feeling a little ARGH at myself at that point, but I opted for a large black underline to cover it up...then had to do it on the other one to make it look intentional.  Ha.























5. Fun and unnecessary mail has arrived.  I ordered this stamp for my books.  :o)  It's from iPrint.com and new customers can get them for free (just pay 3-4 dollar shipping).

















 

6. Catching up on my stories, like Survivor and Project Runway.  Also Saturday's SNL.  I love Justin Bieber even more now. 

7.  Running outside (gotta make up for all those drinks in Bermuda).

8. Making my first ever chicken salad.  I made it with one of those roasted chickens from the grocery, with dried cranberries, celery, and a little salt and pepper, and probably too much mayo.  Anyhow, we're having it for dinner tonight - maybe on a bed of spinach or some nice toasted bread.  Unable to resist a sample, I had a bite already and it was yummy.
























9. Prepping for my parent's upcoming visit.  SO looking forward to spending some time with them.

Lots of exciting stuff going on.  Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment