Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jeremy and Kacey's Wedding

Pat worked on Thursday, but I took the day off, so I drove out to Long Island that afternoon.  Our wedding weekend destination was the Glen Cove Mansion.  I walked around and checked out the beautiful grounds before picking Pat up at the train station that evening.
This is where Friday's ceremony took place:
The rehearsal dinner took place poolside.  A lovely evening!
Jeremy and Chris:
Adam, Pat, Ryan, Jeremy, Chris:
Our lovely couple!  After the rehearsal dinner, we all headed up to the Pub and I played my first ever game of Shuttleboard.  Fun!
Saturday we lounged by the pool and then Pat got ready for pictures (he was an usher).
Looking very handsome in his tux.
You might recall the Chuppah building party last month.  It was great to see the final product:
Such a lovely ceremony with touching vows! Mazel Tov!
Jeremy showing off his new hardware:
Michelle and Ryan:
I am SO happy for Kacey and Jeremy. Love you guys! 
Farewell Glen Cove Mansion. (and may I never see Chris in jean shorts again...ha)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful ceremony!!!
    Love K's wedding dress, and your purple one, Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne your dress is awesome! I love it! And those grounds are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete