Sunday, August 15, 2010

Party

The Friends & Family backyard party down the street started at 4 pm yesterday.  I strolled on home around 11 pm and about an hour later I heard the crowd settle in at our house.  I could tell they were having fun!  I don't think Pat came to bed until about 5 am. My my my! Of course all this celebrating was in honor of Warren and Alyssa.  You might recall their engagement last December.  I guess we were waiting for the good weather to celebrate. :o)  Here's the happy couple!
Pat and Evan:
Me, Candi, Julie, Elysa:
Jeffrey
Both Dads made a nice little speech.
Dave, Jeff, Chris, Pat:
Candi
I think some little cousins are responsible for this great handiwork in the street.
I had to walk home and change from skirt to jeans...it got chilly last night!
Ladder Golf.  I've heard other names for it too, but it sure is a fun game!
Dia, Alyssa, Jess:
Mike heading home.  I told him to be careful, Mom!
Anne and Ryan:
Warren, Dave, Alyssa:
Can you believe that Pat and our crashers are still sleeping at 10:30 am? I sure can! :o)  Such a fun night with great friends!
UPDATE: Pat and the gang actually got up shortly after I posted...the boys went and grabbed us bagels! Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment