Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

It's actually great to have nothing really going on this weekend.  Last night we had a nice dinner of rotisserie chicken and roasted asparagus.  We also enjoyed a lovely walk and watched the movie August Rush.  I think my parents or the Nadlers recommended this to me a while back and I now know why!  Pat had to bring me tissues during the movie, but I really did like it a lot.  Today I loved sleeping in, buying Warren and Alyssa a present for their upcoming engagement party, buying Pat some new work shirts, making chicken salad (with a new addition - pecans, yummy! Thanks for idea E) getting a manicure and pedicure, watching Friday Night Lights and Project Runway and just taking it easy!
Also, hanging out with the Winnie one.
And enjoying some flowers from the back yard.
If you recall my Resolutions for the year, this is a big deal for me.  Mom wanted to see my nail progress, so here it is:
Let's hope I keep up the good work.  Maybe by showing this pictures I'll feel like I have to keep it going.  :o)  Happy Saturday folks!

1 comment:

  1. I loved August Rush too. We have the soundtrack and it's so nice while driving. Ugh I pick around my nails and I need to stop. Your lovely hands make for a nice incentive to stop! Keel up the good work. Sounds like a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete