Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love you Pat

Today marks 3 years of marriage for Pat and me.  And yesterday was 9 total years together, wow!  He's the best and I couldn't be happier. 

Did you know?  The traditional 3rd anniversary gift is Leather.  (we're skipping that one I do believe) 

I've been getting weekly updates from Baby Center about my pregnancy progress and last week they said our baby was the size of a bell pepper and this week the size of an heirloom tomato, alright!

It'll be the 3 of us for our next anniversary, can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, happy anniversary!! You guys are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, 3 McNulty's, that's so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Our 1-year is next weekend, I didn't realize it was so close to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! It seems like just yesterday that you got engaged and we were doing celebratory jager shots at the Shannon.

    ReplyDelete