Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nice Little Saturday

After Pat's black coffee and my milky decaf latte, we were out the door by 10 am for some errands - bank, dry cleaners, Target, and the grocery. By noon Pat had a pork butt prepped for his Big Green Egg and was ready for Phish tickets to go on sale (he got them for New Year's Day at MSG). I got started scrapbooking and then we drove a town over to Westwood for lunch at The Iron Horse. They stuff their burgers with cheese and have sweet potato fries, so why has Pat never taken me there? We then strolled the shops and went into our jeweler to have my rings cleaned. They are looking extra sparkly. :o) We came back home (after a quick stop at a neighbor's bakesale, mmm brownie) and I watched Project Runway and took a delightful nap while Pat worked on the computer. Now I'm working on some new pages, but here are two for now...
Hope you've had a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment