Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Weekend

We are expecting trick or treaters this weekend.  Since we were in California last Halloween, this is really our first chance to pass out candy.  I'd gotten some from the grocery the other week, but we started to worry that we'd run out, so we headed to CVS this morning to get extra.  I went with a chocolate theme. :)
Reeses, Twix, Hershey's, 100 Grand, Milk Duds, Snickers, and Kit Kat.  Part of me hopes we get rid of it all and part of me hopes we have leftovers!

The weekend is going great so far - we had a wonderful dinner with Maura and Mike last night at August.  I had a delicious salmon special and we all had clean plates.  Today we bought a couple paint samples for a spare bedroom.  The old wallpaper border is coming down this weekend!

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment