Friday, October 1, 2010

This and That

Thanks to Pat for pointing out this great quote in Bloomberg today:
“Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today; it’s already tomorrow in Australia.”
- Charles M. Schulz

Wednesday night we met up with our friends Dave and Dia for a CMT concert - Eric Church and MIRANDA LAMBERT at Terminal 5.  It was a great and packed show, but I think that will be my last concert for a while.  I got tired of standing there crammed between tons of people, hardly able to see.  If I go to another concert in the near future, I'll make sure it's a place with a seat.  :o)

Oh no! I realized I missed the premiere of The Amazing Race 17 on Sunday.  Luckily full episodes are online here.

Tonight I'm meeting a few gals for dinner at Market Cafe, can't wait!!  Pat will be at home enjoying some sushi (definitely one thing I have missed).

It was definitely a relief to spill the pregnancy news at my office.  For some reason it had really been stressing me out.  Everyone seemed genuinely excited and offered their congratulations and support. 

We've had a lot of rain in the NY area this week.  I'm hoping things clear up this weekend so I can get some good walking in.  We'll also be working in the house a good bit and hopefully moving into the master bedroom.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment