Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recent Happenings

1.  I finally bought some mums for our front porch.  It's fall y'all!
 2.  I found poor Mr. Duck in this state:
Someone did not escape the crime scene quick enough, so I think I know who to blame.
3.  Charlie continues his culinary adventure.  His latest conquest - Mango.
4.  Cooler weather... that means hoodies!
5.  Saturday night was a big night out.  Mom and Dad babysit while E and Mark, and Pat and I went out to dinner and a show.  We ate at Bricktops (including friend oysters, mmm) and then headed downtown to 3rd and Lindsley to see Jeffrey Steele.  Such a great show.  Even if you have never heard of him, you've definitely heard a bunch of his songs.  He's written lots of hits for Rascal Flatts and Montgomery Gentry.  He was still playing well after midnight when we had to call it a night. 

I am definitely taking advantage of my close proximity to E.  Yay for sister time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment