Sunday, October 30, 2011

Recent Happenings

1. We spent Saturday afternoon just south of Nashville at Arrington Vineyards, owned by Kix Brooks.  It was a beautiful spot up on a hillside.  We were able to do a tasting at the winery and just enjoy the beautiful day.  It was wild to be outside when snow was clobbering the Northeast.  My camera died so I only got a few pictures, but we were there with Tom and Shelley for her Mom's 60th birthday.  My Mom kindly watched Charlie, but there were lots of kids there. I hope to go back again sometime.


2.  Last week we did a little shopping with my Mom.  Here we are in Nordstrom's dressing room.  It was kind of exciting to go there since it's new to Nashville.
3.  Charlie is very accomplished when it comes to removing his socks.  He'll do it in his car seat since he can easily grab his feet, but he can even manage to get them off when he can't reach his feet, like here:  He steps on the sock with the opposite foot and can shimmy it off.  Smart boy!
I had a wonderful weekend... and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment