Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saddle Up!

Saturday was a beautiful day for Saddle Up's 20th Anniversary Homecoming.  E picked Mom and Dad and Charlie and me up (nice to have a spare car seat base) and we drove out toWilliamson County where Saddle Up is located.  It was an open house and the public was welcome to come check out the facilities and see what Saddle Up is all about.  I think I have mentioned Saddle Up before, but it's a therapeutic riding program where my Mom volunteers several times a week.  Current and former students were there and I met some of the children that Mom gives lessons to.  We walked around to see all the horses, visited, listened to live music, had some hot dogs and just enjoyed the day.
I think the best part was seeing Charlie up on the practice horse.  He liked being up there!







Our Saturday fun didn't end there...another post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment