Sunday, January 15, 2012

Recent Happenings

Lots of pictures for you ~ sorry for lack of posts.  I know my fans were disappointed.  ;-)

1.  Celebrating New Years Eve was so fun.  We joined some Vandy friends on a party bus downtown.

My HS bestie Kate joined us.  Here we are with Brent and Lindsay.
 Pat and Tim (the only 2 CFAs in their class)
 We stopped by Love Circle to have a view of the city.
 Lights!
 Love my Pat!
2.  Charlie checking out his new rug.  It's been great and is so soft and thick.  (From Pottery Barn Kids, Rugby Rug)


3.  More Kate time.  She arrived Nashville the day we left for Cape Cod, so we crammed in some fun right at the end of her TN trip.



4. Hanging with Mimi and Papa!
5. Taking down Christmas decorations...I haven't been able to part with the holiday cards yet.
6. Charlie making a complete mess in his "Feed Me" T Rex shirt.  :o)

7. And hamming it up for the camera!








There have been some other recent happenings, but I'll get to those later.  Go Hoosiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment