Friday, January 27, 2012

Recent Happenings

1.  On Wednesday night E and I met up for a Mexican dinner and a show at Exit/In.  I had seen Dia Frampton preform on the TV Show The Voice last year and thought she had a great voice.  (she was on Blake Shelton's team and he is one of my faves)  Pat and I bought the tickets a while ago and he opted to take it easy at home, so I'm glad my sister was able to join me!  We had a great time.




2.  Pat was awarded his CFA at the Nashville Society's induction ceremony last week at Hillwood Country Club.  He was able to bring a guest and Paul was in town, so proud Paul was able to see Pat presented with this honor.  We need to get that sucker framed for sure! 
3.  Ahh, sometimes the cheapest gift is the one most enjoyed.  My parents got me my first bird feeder (it's a suet holder) for Christmas and Charlie and I love to watch it!  We've had lots of birds attracted to it. 
4.  We always jokingly call Charlie our little swiffer because he is always collecting dust/dirt on his tummy and legs...so here he is after he actually got ahold of a swiffer the other week. 
Dust away my darling! 


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  We are heading out for sushi soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment