Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nala

Charlie and I got to see E and Mark yesterday afternoon since they were using up a vacation day.  I happened to have my camera with me so I got a few shots of Mark's massive dog Nala.  She is really sweet and actually great around Charlie, but I was definitely intimidated by her size.  I think I am very happy with my small cat.  :)  I forget her breed name but she is purebred. 

Nala plays and plays with Briley, who of course sees no size difference. 


Charlie is really into human or pet brushes... 

And so Winnie girl doesn't feel left out, some pictures from this morning: 
Poor, poor Winnie.  Always being terrorized by Charlie.  She usually sits there and takes it for a while and then relocates. 
But of course CQ comes chasing after.  




She finally retreated to higher ground, out of Charlie's reach.

And speaking of animals (this is a real stretch), I accidentally made Charlie into a mermaid the other day while dressing him in overalls.  I kept wondering why I couldn't get the top straps fastened.  HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment