Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Emily's Atlanta Wedding

My sorority sister Emily got married on Sunday at the Ritz in Buckhead, GA.  My parents happily agreed to watch the little guy overnight (thank you thank you thank you), so Pat and I drove down towards Atlanta on Sunday morning.  It was an easy drive, just under 4 hours, and I felt pretty cool checking into the Ritz.  :)  The ceremony and reception were beautiful, food was fabulous, and I'm so glad Pat felt good enough to make the trip.  I am so happy I got to see Em and Pete tie the knot. 


 Scott, Rob, Pat
Lauris, Me, Kate
What beautiful gals - flower girl and bride.
 Some of the AOIIs there...
Always the best part of a Jewish wedding, in my opinion.  I had to keep Pat on the sidelines.  :)

 All the AOIIs!
Post wedding we hung out in the hotel bar (which closed since it was Sunday, so we improvised, and also played Catchphrase).  Me and Meredith
 Whitney and Patrick
 At the breakfast the next morning.  Meredith, Britt, Em
We sure had a beautiful Memorial Day to drive home.
But my day didn't end there...tune in again!

So great to see our friends.  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment