Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent Happenings

1. The pony ride birthday party we went to the other weekend had little hats as favors.  I tried to get CQ to wear it for a minute.

2.  A few weeks ago CQ was hiding under the table cloth and making a game out of it, and here he is having fun with our dining room curtains.

3.  My friend from NY, Molly, brought lunch over last week.  She has finished her second year of law school and will be away for the summer - glad she will be back in August! 


4.  I was also able to see my high school friend Daniel and his wife Sarah and meet their daughter Zora when they were in town. 
We met up at the Dragon Park on Friday. 

 6 month old Zora was so very cute.
5.  I had written "I want Candy" on the fridge weeks ago, and Pat added to it recently.  :) Thanks hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment