Saturday, May 5, 2012

Recent Happenings

1.  In New Jersey, you have to have a license plate on the rear and front of your car. Since we got our TN plates, we didn't have anything on the front, until now. 
Mine:
 
 And Pat's car:
2.  I had mentioned doing some outdoor projects when Kate was in town.  Here is our back door, which is much improved after we added 4 pavers.  It previously had several mismatched and uneven old pavers/stones.  This makes pushing the stroller inside much easier.  And I put seed down the other day, so hopefully the grass will fill in soon. 
Sorry, I didn't take before pictures, but I cut down an old bush that was blocking my view from the side porch.
I might try to find a bush or another azalea to plant there.  (I want to dig out the stump soon) 
3.  My mom has been watching Charlie a couple afternoons a week for a couple months now.  I have been working at USN's Lower School After-School program.  It's been really fun for me and I know Charlie and Mimi have a blast together.  Usually my Dad gets home from work in time to see CQ.   



4.  We've been enjoying our side porch, Winnie included.   
 Doesn't Charlie look adorable in his little chair?
5.  Yesterday morning Charlie had his first trip to the Dragon Park.   


We met up with Charlie's buddy Phoenix (and his Mom Lauren) 

They were really cute together - of course! 

The Dragon Park was awesome, and it's changed a lot since I was last there - it's not just the dragon now, it has a huge playground too. 
After they played for a while, we pushed our strollers so we could visit more and get some exercise.   I looked down to see Charlie tickling Phoenix's foot, ha. 


And some bonus pictures!  Here is one from this morning.  Charlie decided to air out for a bit.  :)
And this was from last week.  Charlie really likes seeing himself in the mirror. 
And sitting in his rocking chair.   
Have a great Saturday.  It's Cinco de Mayo and Kentucky Derby day, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment